Fundamental Lifexpert online course
will begin in Spring 2013.
Watch the introduction video to this course!
On video: Vyacheslav Gubanov, president of the International Institute
of Social Ecology
The technology of online learning will give you an opportunity to take our educational course from anywhere in the world and without leaving your home!
All that you need in order to take the course is:
- a computer
- internet access
- eagerness to learn and evolve
How does it work:
- you are at home with your computer
- you can see and hear the lecturer live
- you can use chat to ask lecturer questions (sending text messages via online chat) and receive answers in the process of the webinar
- if you have a web cam you can use video mode and ask your question live so everyone can hear and see you
- the quality of the online live feed could be HD quality
You can register for our educational course today and receive answers to your questions without leaving your home!
- you don’t have to travel hundreds or thousands of kilometers to take our educational course!
- you don’t have to spend your time and money on the trip, accommodations and leave your work for days
- you can learn while being in your cozy home atmosphere on your favorite couch or chair with a cup of hot tea or coffee :)
- you don’t have to download any extra software: everything works in the window of a standard internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari etc.)
- if you missed a webinar for any reason, you can always download it from a special server!
- everything is very simple! You can connect to the webinar feed in just few clicks!
- you can connect from anywhere in the world!
- the price is affordable!
Disadvantages of webinars:
- the main disadvantage is that interaction is through the live video internet feed and not live while sitting in the class
- lack of tasty coffee breaks that we conduct during our live seminars
- you can’t see the smiling and pleasant faces of the course participants :) however you can chat with them online in the process of a webinar
- you need to be at least a little bit computer literate and know how to use your credit card to make the payment for the webinar
Webinar: education without borders
Everyone makes their own choice on how to get knowledge! Nevertheless, the latest trend in the way to learn - ONLINE EDUCATION!!!
We are glad that we can use current technology to connect those who understand the value of education, evolution and want to know the laws of Nature. You will learn a lot about our energy informational world from the "Lifexpert" course!
Online education or Webinars! is a great chance to learn and evolve!
Fundamental Lifexpert online course
will begin in Sept/Oct 2012.
- Vyacheslav Gubanov (president of the International Institute of Social Ecology)
- Dmitriy Gubanov (Lifexpert project manager, staff of International Institute of Social Ecology, trainer-consultant)
- Alexey Gubanov (staff of International Institute of Social Ecology, trainer-consultant )
- Vladimir Kuziy (staff of International Institute of Social Ecology, trainer-consultant, coach )
- Elena Valerievna (staff of International Institute of Social Ecology, head of the “Activating creative abilities” department )
- Ekaterina Surgutskaya (staff of International Institute of Social Ecology, trainer-consultant )
We will be moving from the simple things towards complicated, from the general to specific, we will be moving in a spiral.
Lifexpert course in English will beginin Spring 2013.
We will go online 1 time a week
at 9 p.m. (Moscow time)
Duration of one webinar = 3 hours!
How does it work (step by step):
- You sign up/register for the online course using our web site
- You make the payment using one of the described below methods
- We confirm your payment and include you in the list of participants
- You will also receive an e-mail with the special link which you can use to connect to the webinars.
- At the appointed time of broadcast (9 p.m. Moscow time) we turn our web camera and go online. You will be able to hear and see the lecturer live on the screen of your computer.
Everything is very simple!
- To connect to our webinars and have comfortable experience during the online course your internet connection speed should be at least 512 kbps.
- Your computer should have sound card and speakers (headphones).
- If you want to ask questions using your voice (not only use the chat) and video then you should have a microphone and web cam.
The participation fee: 100 USD for 4 webinars
Duration of each webinar = 3 hours
P.S. The world is moving fast and frequency of our environment is constantly increases! It gives an opportunity to everyone, but does not wait for those behind and does not always gives a second chance!
P.P.S. You snooze, you lose!
Ask a question about video-courses: